“Learn” is part of the FCS Professionals tagline and members have a great way to expand their knowledge by being involved with the mentor program. Involvement has so many benefits!
Here are just a few:
• Develop or strengthen special skills in an area of interest
• Network with someone who is knowledgeable in your field of work or interest area and can provide valuable resources
• Receive feedback to an issue or concern
• Work in an environment that involves no risk, as there are no performance reviews, tests, etc.
• Develop a personal, supportive relationship with someone with similar background, job or interest.
Whether you are new in your career or in a later life stage and simply want to learn or advance in a particular skill, getting involved in mentorship is for you. You can choose to be a mentor, be a mentee or both. The application form is short and can be found in the member section of our website. Or contact Marge Ryerson at email@example.com or Kim Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org