Global Hand Washing Day, October 15, is a good day to start a new habit of handwashing in your school or community. Here are 5 opportunities to get you started:
- Attend ACI’s 2016 Make Handwashing a Habit Anytime Webinar
- Download and share our Global Handwashing Day Activity Sheet
- Join CDC experts for a YouTube Live handwashing presentation on October 14 at 10:30 AM ET
- Complete a handwashing campaign or project and apply for the Healthy Schools, Healthy People, It’s a SNAP National Award
- Share this information with your colleagues so that they can also make handwashing a habit
More information on “Make Handwashing a Habit Anytime Webinar”
Duration: 30 minutes
Speakers include the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing, and the 2016 Healthy Schools, Healthy People National Award Recipient. In about 30 minutes, these experts will help make handwashing a habit by sharing educational resources and information.
In addition, cleaning products gift baskets will be given away to 5 lucky webinar registrants in a drawing held December 1!
Note: This is not a live webinar. It has already been recorded and can be viewed at your leisure. Make sure you register before December 1 to be eligible for the prize drawing.
To view the webinar register here