FCS Professionals that have an interest in food safety training are welcome to register for “Food Safety Training By the Numbers” workshop presented by the Minnesota Department of Health to be held October 18, 2017.
Registration and a continental breakfast begin at 8:30 am.
Welcome and workshop start at 9:00 am
- Category 1, 2, 3 and the Top 5 Risk Factors
- Top 10 Statewide Food Safety Violations
- 5 Duties of the Certified Food Manager (CFM)
- 3 Simple Steps for Instructor and Course Approval
- Go 5 Rounds to Give your Presentation that Extra Punch!
- 20 Questions
- Network with other food safety instructors and regulators from around the state of Minnesota
- Door Prizes
- Lunch and snacks included
451 Lexington Parkway North
Saint Paul, MN 55104
For more information and to register, click here. You must register by October 4 and the workshop is limited to the first 100 registrants.